Saturday, May 15, 2010

My floating cream and coffee is featured on etsy =^.^=


So I woke up this morning at 6.44 a.m. We need to go to city to drop off a package and tried to beat the morning traffic. The first thing that I did is checking my etsy lol! yeah.. figure that right. It's an excited habit of me since I just opened my store on etsy lol! I saw that one of my item was sold and there's message for me. I read and again and again and could not believe what I read.

" Hi, your lovely item is featured in this treasury. Please spread the word, click and comment. Thanks Lorraine

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4bee729d4d168eef0e62cde9/coffee-and-cream

Listing: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=46778028 "




WOW!!! I was in shocked and excited at the same time. This is very important to me because I am just starting my shop last week and to be chosen in this treasury it's an honor. I really work hard for what I do. I don't just do it, I do it right! That's just me =)

Thank you for all your support.

I love you all.

xoxo,
Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. They are BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats for being featured on Etsy so quickly!

    ReplyDelete